Indianapolis Auto Accident Attorneys
Our auto accident attorneys have spent more than 30 years fighting for injured people in Indianapolis and all throughout Indiana. All of our accident attorneys work on a contingent fee basis meaning we don’t receive our fee until a recovery is made in your case.
Get Your Free Case Review Today!
Our Auto Accident Attorneys are ready to work for you.
Injured in an Auto Accident? Follow these tips and Call Garrison Law Firm!
- Gather contact information from any and all witnesses on the scene, and make sure you do this right away because witnesses have a tendency to leave before the police arrive!
- Call the police to make a police accident report. Even though police accident reports are hearsay and not actual proof, they can provide you with some important information, such as the other driver’s contact and insurance information.
- Take photographs of everything (i.e., the scene, the vehicles, and your injuries).
- Seek Medical attention if necessary
- Contact our Auto Accident Attorneys
If you feel immediate pain following your auto accident, you should seek medical attention right away. Only you know how you are feeling and whether you need to see a doctor or go to an emergency room. If you decide to seek treatment, then you want to do so sooner than later. The longer you wait to seek medical attention, the more of a gap in treatment you incur. Insurance companies love to see gaps in treatment because they like to use those gaps against you by arguing that something else could have happened during that time to have caused your pain or aggravated your injury. Remember to avoid gaps in treatment as best as possible, and always follow your doctor’s orders!
GLF staff was very professional and so helpful. They really took an interest in our case and did everything possible to help settle our claim. Thanks, GLF!Molly M.
No need to look any further for an attorney. I am extremely pleased with Ashley’s performance (from start to finish) with my case. She’s thorough, professional, has a quick response time, & honest. Ashley guided me through each step of the process, & I was always kept informed. I highly recommend Ms. Dayhuff!Rae
My wife was hit head-on by an F-350 that did not yield at an intersection from which, we found later, that she suffered irreparable nerve damage in her leg. We consulted with and hired Chris and his team to represent my wife They guided us and handled everything from start to finish. We reached a successful settlement with the insurance company, thanks to Chris.Bill
Get your FREE CASE REVIEW today!
Our Auto Accident Attorneys are ready to speak with you