If you were recently injured in an accident you might ask yourself, “Should I hire a personal injury attorney?” You might not even know how a personal injury attorney can help you.
There are many ways we as a personal injury attorney can help you recover the compensation you are due. Here are a few to start.
15 Ways a Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You
- Explain both the claim and legal processes to help you understand what you are getting in to.
- Obtain necessary documentation of the incident
- Police reports
- Medical records
- Medical bills
- Lost wage documentation
- Relieve stress by
- Dealing with the insurance companies
- Preparing you to give necessary statements to insurance adjusters
- Locate and collect evidence and witness statements
- Help document your injuries and treatment over time
- If you are uninsured we will help you find treatment on a lien basis
- Pursue all avenues of possible recovery
- Help you avoid the many potential legal pitfalls of a personal injury case
- Locate and hire necessary expert witnesses
- Present your claim with a formal, legally and medically supported, demand package
- Negotiate down liens of medical subrogation claims, workers comp claims, and unpaid medical providers
- File suit in court if your case does not settle at the claim stage
- Litigate your claim through formal discovery, mediation, motion practice, and jury trial
- Take no attorney fee until your case is resolved (written contingent fee agreement)
- Advance the expenses of preparing your case so you have no out-of-pocket expenses
You need to focus on recovering from your injuries. Let us focus on building the strongest possible case for you. We will do all in our power to help you receive the compensation you deserve. Our goal is that you recover as quickly as possible and have what you need to get back to your life.